20 February 2012

Spring Wedding Show in Northamptonshire


I am going to this year's Spring Wedding Show that is being held at the Kettering Conference Centre on Sunday 26th February 2012.


There will be various companies and organisations showing their services and products couples preparing to tie the knot. Also attending will be my good friends, Gaz and Nicky, representing their company Your Paella.

Highlights of the day include:
10.30am - 3.30pm, Free Admission.
Fashion Showcase at 11.30am and 1:30pm.
Competition to win £300 towards your wedding.


I will be having a small table to display samples of my lovely work to prospective clients. I have been working hard the last couple of weeks to prepare and have produced samples for the 250 goody bags that will be handed out on the day. What do you think?


I printed and put together 250 packs containing a flyer with info about
Lovely Designs and a sample Thank You card with a snazzy silver envelope. 

I used four different card colours: silver, white, purple and pale purple.


I printed the Thank You cards on pearlescent shimmery card.


My new fabulous portfolio cover that can be unscrewed when I need to update my work.

The outer cover was made with a dark grey pleather (mock leather) and had the words 'HELLO' embossed
as an extra detail. Hopefully will encourage people to open it and take a look!

The inside of the covers were lined with pale suedelle (pretend suede).

I bought a couple of table number holders from Confetti to put some samples in.


My A4-ish sign in a rustic white frame.


Wish me luck for Sunday!