05 July 2012

Beautiful Butterflies

I love butterflies and wanted to create a bold and colourful invite and wedding package that featured butterflies fluttering in a meadow. I think it's perfect for a spring or summer wedding... and of course a butterfly themed event!

Here are some pictures of the first of our Tailored To Fit range to go on my online shops, available on Etsy and Folksy.


There is the option to have a light or background cover in most colour combinations.


The font featured is a modern swirly script called Fling.


The listing is for high resolution, printable files, customised with your personal info and colours. You can then print yourself, at local printers or I can provide a print quote and arrange the printing (and envelopes if required) for you.

The invitation can be for any occasion and not just weddings. It could be used for a baby shower, birthday or anniversary party as well. 

I would love to get your feedback on the design and let me know your thoughts. Please get commenting below!

More butterflies...
To indulge in my fascination and love of butterflies a bit more, I also created a selection of fun butterfly themed items available on Etsy. Here's my Beautiful Butterflies treasury list:

My Beautiful Butterflies Etsy Treasury List



On the highstreet...
And not to forget a few other shops in the UK.

20 Solar Colour Changing Butterfly String Lights
Cream Butterfly Peter Pan Collar Top
Butterfly Fleur Set Of 2 Boxes