12 December 2012

We were in Vogue!

I have some exciting news to write about! We were in the recent December 2012 issue of British Vogue! I have shared some pictures on my Facebook page, but life's been a bit hectic and thought it's better late than never to share the pictures.

I was approached by a lovely lady called Melissa, a sales executive from Vogue back in early October. They were running a "Planned to Perfection" wedding advertorial feature and thought Lovely Designs would be a good fit.

When I asked Melissa how she heard about me and Lovely Designs that made her get in contact, she wrote:
"I actually found you on Google, I was specifically searching for lovely stationery in the UK and you came up straight away! After having a look at your site, I thought you’d be a great fit for this."
I chose to feature Becci and Jon's rose heart invitation.



Here's how it turned out:
  

Check out number 4! Woo hoo!



This is what our text said:


LOVELY DESIGNS
No two brides are the same, so why would you want the same invite? They create gorgeous designs tailored to your preferred colours, themes and style. From invitations and table items, through to thank you cards, make your day memorable and unique. Visit www.lovelydesigns.co.uk and email marie-louise@lovelydesigns.co.uk for a quote.